AMIU Courses: Amref International University (AMIU) Courses… The AMIU Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Amref International University approved by management. This page will show you all the information you need.
Amref International University (AMIU) Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Amref International University advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
LIST OF ALL COURSES OFFERED AT AMIU
Here is the list of Courses at AMIU:
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation(monitoring and Evaluation)
- Certificate in Project Management(Project Management)
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management(Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma in Community Health(Community Health)
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Short Course in Fundraising and Resource Mobilization(Fundraising and Resource Mobilization)
- Higher Diploma in Comprehensive Reproductive Health(Comprehensive Reproductive Health)
- Short Course in Strategic Management and Leadership(Strategic Management and Leadership)
- Higher Diploma in Community Health(Community Health)
- Trauma Counselling(Counselling)
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health Practice(Community Health Practice)
- Short Course in Health Systems Strengthening (Health Systems Strengthening )
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing(Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management(Health Systems Management)
- Short Course in Hospital Administration and Management (Hospital Administration and Management )
- Bsc in Rehabilitation Medicine
- Diploma in Leadership Enhancement and Accountability for Frontline Health Professionals