The Anglican University College of Technology Admission Requirement – ANCGUTECH Entry Requirements: Anglican University College of Technology Application Requirement, ANCGUTECH Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Anglican University College of Technology (ANCGUTECH ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Anglican University College of Technology (ANCGUTECH ) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. ANCGUTECH Application Requirement, ANCGUTECH Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Anglican University College of Technology, ANCGUTECH Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Anglican University College of Technology Admission Requirement – ANCGUTECH Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Anglican University College of Technology, ANGUTECH must have any of the following:
- Passes (A1-C6) respectively in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
- Credit in at least five (5) subject at the GCE ‘O’ level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics, with at least two passes in the relevant subject at the Advanced Level.
Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Applicants must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd class division).
- In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post –HND qualification working experience. Mentoring instructions’ practice with regard to entry levels for HND applicants may also be applied.
- Other Diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND may be considered.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date. In addition applicants must have passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants without credit passes in English Language and Mathematics must pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination in English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test.
Serving Officers (BSc. Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery Only)
- Certificate holders in HAC/NAC/NAP and Community Health Nurses will be admitted to various levels in the BSc. Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery programmes after successful completion of an Access Course run by the University College.