The All Nations University College Admission Requirement – ANUC Entry Requirements: All Nations University College Application Requirement, ANUC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the All Nations University College (ANUC ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“All Nations University College (ANUC ) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. ANUC Application Requirement, ANUC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The All Nations University College, ANUC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
All Nations University College Admission Requirement – ANUC Entry Requirements
The All Nations University admission requirements for 2022/2023 academic session are as follows:
The National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) Ghana directives guide the Admissions Policy for school candidates. All applications to the University College must be accompanied by original transcripts from previous institutions or examination bodies. Awarding institutions must be accredited and recognized by the National Accreditation Board.
1. West African Examination Council (WAEC) Examination Category
These are the standard nationally recognized examinations for academic progression into tertiary educational institutions in Ghana.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE).
- Grade D or better in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (Core), Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subject.
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
- Grade C6 or better in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (Core), Integrated Science ) and three (3) electives subjects.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level
- Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject for Science students.
- Advance Business Certificate Examination (ABCE)
- Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).
2. MATURE STUDENTS’ ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
3. FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS
4. HND: APPLICANTS WITH HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT:
5. PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
6. SPECIFIC ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS – THIS APPLIES TO ALL ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES:
7. SPECIFIC COMPUTER SCIENCE (HONOURS) REQUIREMENTS:
8. FULL TECHNOLOGICAL COURSE (FTC):
9. CANDIDATES ON TRANSFER FROM AN ACCREDITED TERTIARY INSTITUTION:
In cases not outlined above, a candidate may be required to obtain an Equivalence Letter from the National Accreditation Board to assist the Admissions Board in its decisions.
Other combinations of credentials will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
The Admissions Board
The Admissions Board is responsible for vetting admission applications. Upon a positive response, the applicant is admitted at ANUC into specific programs of study.
Candidates who do not meet the admission requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree will be recommended for admission to the Pre-University.