The Adventist University of Africa Admission Requirement – AUA Entry Requirements: Adventist University of Africa Application Requirement, AUA Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Adventist University of Africa (AUA) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Adventist University of Africa (AUA) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. AUA Application Requirement, AUA Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Adventist University of Africa , AUA Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Adventist University of Africa Admission Requirement – AUA Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Admission and conduct of postgraduate programs shall be conducted under the provisions of the general postgraduate regulations.
- The following shall be eligible for admission into a postgraduate diploma program in the University:
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from Adventist University of Africa and other universities recognized by the AUA Senate.
Entry requirements for Masters Courses
- Applicants to the master’s programmes must have a first degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 point scale) or its equivalent.
- For practical programmes, applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 grade point average (on a 4.0 point scale), or its equivalent.In addition to this minimum grade point average required from practical degree programmes applicants, 4 years of relevant professional experience is recommended and preferred for admission.
- However, direct entrants may be admitted without 4 years of field or professional experience if they have a minimum of 3.0 grade point average or equivalent and fulfil other admission requirements.
Entry requirements for Doctorate Courses
- Masters Degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning in relation with the course of interest.
- A statement of purpose, career goals and commitment to academic excellence is required. This statement should be a maximum of five (5) pages, typed, double-spaced. It should be submitted together with the other application materials.
- Three letters of recommendation are to be submitted with the application materials:
- One professional recommendation
- One academic recommendation
- One student’s character recommendation
OTHER ADMISSION REQUIREMENT INTO AUA
Applicants are also expected to submit recommendation letters from the previous university and employing organisations where applicable. Non-English speaking students will be required to demonstrate their ability to study in English by meeting EITHER of the following:
- A passing score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- A passing score on the British Council English language test (International English Language Test)
- An English proficiency certification from a recognized university