The Borabu Technical and Vocational College Admission Requirement – Borabu TTI Entry Requirements: Borabu Technical and Vocational College Application Requirement, Borabu TTI Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Borabu Technical and Vocational College (Borabu TTI) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Borabu Technical and Vocational College (Borabu TTI) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. Borabu TTI Application Requirement, Borabu TTI Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Borabu Technical and Vocational College , Borabu TTI Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Borabu Technical and Vocational College Admission Requirement – Borabu TTI Entry Requirements
How to get placement
To get a place at a TVET institution, one has to apply via the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS). The available programmes, institutions, minimum entry requirements and the application procedure are always available on the KUCCPS Student’s Portal accessible through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke. KUCCPS sets an application window within which the prospective students can submit their applications. The Entry requirement for all Diploma Courses is a C- and above; D (plain) and above for Certificate while other course categories are open.
Borabu Technical and Vocational College C/) Kisii National Polytechnic Fee Structure
- Fees varies per programme, for details on fees and account number concerning Borabu Technical and Vocational College C/) Kisii National Polytechnic, kindly contact the admissions office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TVET BURSARIES FROM HELB
Students pursuing Diploma and Certificate courses in Public universities, university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary from HELB. Orphans, single parent students and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given priority for the loans and or bursaries.
- Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan & Bursary Application Form (TLAF) at the HELB website.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.