The Bomet University College Admission Requirement – BUC Entry Requirements: Bomet University College Application Requirement, Bomet University College Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Bomet University College (Bomet University College ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Bomet University College (BUC) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. BUC Application Requirement, BUC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Bomet University College , Bomet University College Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Bomet University College Admission Requirement – BUC Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Course
- Mean grade of at least C+ (Plus) at KCSE OR Two Principal passes and one Subsidiary pass at “A” level OR a diploma in a related discipline from a recognized institution.
Diploma in Communication and Public Relations
- Mean grade of at least C (Plain) at KCSE. With at least C in English or Division II at KCE – “O” Level or One Principal pass at KACE – “A” Level.
- Minimum university entrance requirements for the B.Ed. degree programme.
- Minimum mean grade of C + (plus) at KCSE or two principals in two teaching subjects and a subsidiary at KCE its equivalent.
- Diploma holders in Education with a credit and above from a recognized institution will join in the second year subject to taking prescribe first year courses including those with a pass will join at the first year.
- Should have a C+ and above in two suitable teaching subjects combination.