The Christ Apostolic University College Admission Requirement – CAUC Entry Requirements: Christ Apostolic University College Application Requirement, CAUC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Christ Apostolic University College (CAUC ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Christ Apostolic University College (CAUC ) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. CAUC Application Requirement, CAUC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Christ Apostolic University College, CAUC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Christ Apostolic University College Admission Requirement – CAUC Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Christ Apostolic University College , CAUC must have any of the following:
- Passes in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) elective Subjects.
- Credit Passes (AI – C6) in six (6) subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) elective subjects
‘O’ LEVEL Candidates:
- 5 Credit including English and Mathematics plus GCE ‘A’ 2 passes
GBCE/ ABCE Candidates:
- General Business Certificate Examination holders with passes in three (3) compulsory subjects including English Language and Three (3) elective subjects including Business Mathematics plus two (2) Advanced Business Certificate passes
TOP UP Qualifications for LEVEL 200/300
- HND holders with a minimum of Second Class Lower in relevant disciplines with two years’ post – qualification experience will be admitted to Level 300 to pursue a degree in the same specialty or related discipline for four semesters.
- Part qualified holders of Professional Qualifications in ICA, ACCA, ICSA, CIMA (I & II), CIM etc may also apply.
- Applicants with Diploma in Business Studies in Accounting, Management or Statistics as well as Teachers’ Certificate and Diploma in Education may also apply MATURE APPLICANTS Age: At least Twenty-five (25) years old by 31st Dec., 2.014 a. Applicants seeking admission as mature candidates should enclose a photocopy of birth certificate issued to them not less than five (5) years from the day of completion of admission forms. b. Entrance Examination General Paper Main Papers Candidates who do not have a pass in Mathematics Fees and Scholarships Fee charged are moderate, affordable and cost effective in relations to the quality of instructional time and the availability of the modern state of the art teaching and learning facilities.