CCTU 2024 Academic Year Admission Form. Cape Coast Technical University (www.cctu.edu.gh) undergraduate admission form as well as postgraduate for 2024/2025 academic year.
Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2024-2025 Academic Year/Session. CCTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
CCTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2024 / 2025 closing date. Check back here for important dates to late applications which may incur fees.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
CAPE COAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORM 2024/2025
This application for CCTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time CCTU applicants
- CCTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the CCTU admission forms starting with these steps:
Voucher Number and Serial can be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
- All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
- All networked branches of GCB Bank.
- All networked branches of Zenith Bank Ghana.
- For all mobile networks, visit the University’s website
COST OF E-VOUCHER
Bachelor of Technology Programmes -GH¢140.00
HND/Professional Programmes -GH¢140.00
HND Mature Applicants -GH¢150.00
- ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying.
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 50KB and 100KBin size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Admission print page and attach his/her results slip(s), transcript, (birth certificate for Mature applicants) and any other documents considered important and forward by post to:
Cape Coast Technical University
- O. Box DL 50,
Applicants are required to read the specific Cape Coast Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2023/2024 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on CCTU Admission Form 2024/2025 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.