CCTU Admission form 2022 academic year. Cape Coast Technical University (www.cctu.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year.
Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. CCTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
CCTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2022/2023 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
CAPE COAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023
This application for CCTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time CCTU applicants
- CCTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the CCTU admission forms starting with these steps:
Voucher Number and Serial can be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
- All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
- All networked branches of GCB Bank.
- All networked branches of Zenith Bank Ghana.
- For all mobile networks, visit the University’s website
COST OF E-VOUCHER
Bachelor of Technology Programmes -GH¢140.00
HND/Professional Programmes -GH¢140.00
HND Mature Applicants -GH¢150.00
- ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying.
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 50KB and 100KBin size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Admission print page and attach his/her results slip(s), transcript, (birth certificate for Mature applicants) and any other documents considered important and forward by post to:
Cape Coast Technical University
- O. Box DL 50,
Applicants are required to read the specific Cape Coast Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on CCTU Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.