CHUKAUNI Admission Letters 2021/2022 | Download Chuka University Admission Letters… Steps to check that your Chuka University KUCCPS Admission Letter is out for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Management of Chuka University (CHUKAUNI) discloses procedures/steps to download the Admission Letters for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
This article only contains procedures to download & print your admission letter. We do not say that the admission letters have been released or not.
CHUKAUNI serves an official admission letter to students to show that He/She has been offered admission. This admission letter can either be gotten from the KUCCPS for government institutions or from Chuka University itself.
DOWNLOAD CHUKA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTERS 2021/2022
Before you proceed to Download your Chuka University Admission Letters, it’s recommended to check your KUCCPS admission status on the portal.
- Log on to https://admissions.chuka.ac.ke using YOUR INDEX NUMBER to download your admission letter.
Download KUCCPS admission letters from the student portal – see instructions
Note: Admission Letters will only be available after the intake application exercise.
- Meet the specific requirement for your course of study.
- Ensure there are no mistakes in your application
- Ensure to successfully submit the application form before the closing date.
- Pay the complete application fee, upload the receipt and other supporting documents for verification purposes.
- Ensure your KCSE canceled/ withheld results issue is rectified.
After downloading your admission letter, proceed to check the CHUKAUNI fee schedule for first-year students
Here are the contacts to help you with your admission inquiries: