The Central Johannesburg TVET College Admission Requirement – CJC Entry Requirements: Central Johannesburg TVET College Application Requirement, CJC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. CJC Application Requirement, CJC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Central Johannesburg TVET College, CJC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Admission Requirement – CJC Entry Requirements
CENTRAL JOHANNESBURG TVET COLLEGE (CJC) ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basis requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of parent’s ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NATED STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
- Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).