Daystar University Application Form is available for 2022 intake. DU 2022 intake process is the subject matter of this article.
DU JANUARY INTAKE IS CURRENTLY ONGOING, DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
The Management of Daystar University (DU) is currently receiving applications for 2022 January intake. Intakes usually run in January, May and September. The Management appreciates students for their interest in the University.
DU usually has intakes each year in January, May and September.
Not all programmes admit students in all three intakes. Students will be informed of the date of the next intake for programmes.
Daystar University January 2022 intake Application Form
To join the university as a self sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” menu above.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login with the Application ID and Password sent to your email.
You can alternatively apply for 2022 admission through the KUCCPS.
The KUCCPS was established to coordinate the placement of Government-sponsored students to Kenyan universities and colleges; develop and implement career guidance programmes; disseminate information on available programmes; and collect and retain data relating to university and college placement, among other functions.
Simply click the button for a quick guide on how to successfully send your application to the placement service.