Ekurhuleni East TVET College, EEC online Application for Admission for 2024/2025 is closed. Late applications for 2022 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of EEC application 2024 academic year.
The Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for EEC online applications 2024 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
What are the EEC Application dates for 2024 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet. However, Registration dates for Engineering Studies and Business School | Creative & Social Services holds usually in August and/or October.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2024/2025
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
Here are the application requirements
- You need to have an email address
- You need internet access
- Look for student portal login/application and click on it
- Click on interest studying here
- Populate information
MB: The student will be required to populate subjects and the symbols for the highest grade passed.
Documents to upload online
- ID copy/certificate of the applicant
- Proof of address
- Parent/Guardian ID Copy
- NB: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE CERTIFIED.
Please take note of this information as you prepare for the application for 2024 to open. Do well also to keep a close eye on this page to know when applications for 2024 will open. Ref: https://eec.edu.za/
For Offline/walk-in applications,
The Management will also require the documents in the documents to upload section above.
There will be Provision of the placement test and career advice to all applicants
- All prospective students will undergo a compulsory selection process. The College will administer a selection and placement/assessment test as this would assist in the correct placement of students into relevant programmes. This is to ensure that prospective students are placed in an appropriate programme of which they have the necessary capabilities, and will also enable the College to identify those learners requiring additional support.
- No student will be accepted or admitted into EEC without undergoing the placement test process. The selection and placement test is also used to identify students who may require onward referral or learning and academic support.
- The placement test is divided into 3 sections namely, 1. English 2. Maths 3. Placement
The prospective student will have to apply for the bursary just before He/She refers to the Programme Allocation.
NSFAS REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS:
- 3 X ID Copies of Applicant
- 2 X ID Copies of Parents/Guardian
- Parent/Guardian payslip or sworn affidavit in the event that they are unemployed.
- 2 X Proof of Address/Residence
- 2 X Applicant Academic Results
The Management will provide prospective students with required enrolment forms and allocate class groups.
The Students will have the final capturing and further obtain study materials.