The Emsos Technical Training Institute Admission Requirement – Emsos TVC Entry Requirements: Emsos Technical Training Institute Application Requirement, Emsos TVC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Emsos Technical Training Institute (Emsos TVC) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Emsos Technical Training Institute (Emsos TVC) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. Emsos TVC Application Requirement, Emsos TVC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Emsos Technical Training Institute , Emsos TVC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Emsos Technical Training Institute Admission Requirement – Emsos TVC Entry Requirements
The TVET Authority accredits institutions and approves managers of institutions and new programmes.
- Undertake a business name search from the Registrar of companies via Ecitizen
- Obtain a “letter of no objection” on suitability of the name from TVETA
In order to obtain the letter of no objection, present;
- Reserved business name search
- Invoice for the name search
- Copy of KRA Pin for the Director(s)
- Copy of ID for the Director(s)
- Dully filled and signed BN2 form (Click here to Download)
3. Register the Business name with the office of the Registrar of Companies
4. Download the TVETA application Forms for accreditation of institution, manager, Trainer, approval of programs, foreign institution and checklist here.
5. Submit complete application documents to TVETA offices located at Utalii House 8th Floor.
6. An accreditation officer will check the documents and compute the amount to be paid. (TVETA Gazetted Fees)
7. You will then be required to pay the amount through MPESA or TVETA bank account below.
|MPESA PAYMENT||TVETA BANK ACCOUNT|
|1. Go to the MPESA menu,
2. Select payment services
3. Choose Pay Bill option
4. Enter 894135 as the business number
5. Enter your full name as the account number
6. Enter the amount
7. Enter your pin and press Ok
|A/C Name: Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority
A/C No.: 1212502450
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Kipande House