The Endebess Technical Training Institute Admission Requirement – Endebess TTI Entry Requirements: Endebess Technical Training Institute Application Requirement, Endebess TTI Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Endebess Technical Training Institute (Endebess TTI) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Endebess Technical Training Institute (Endebess TTI) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. Endebess TTI Application Requirement, Endebess TTI Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Endebess Technical Training Institute , Endebess TTI Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Endebess Technical Training Institute Admission Requirement – Endebess TTI Entry Requirements
Students pursuing Diploma and Certificate courses in Public universities, university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary from HELB. Orphans, single parent students and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given priority for the loans and or bursaries.
- Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan & Bursary Application Form (TLAF) at the HELB website.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
TVET Institution Application
The TVET Authority accredits institutions and approves managers of institutions and new programmes.
- Undertake a business name search from the Registrar of companies via Ecitizen
- Obtain a “letter of no objection” on suitability of the name from TVETA
In order to obtain the letter of no objection, present;
- Reserved business name search
- Invoice for the name search
- Copy of KRA Pin for the Director(s)
- Copy of ID for the Director(s)
- Dully filled and signed BN2 form (Click here to Download)
3. Register the Business name with the office of the Registrar of Companies
4. Download the TVETA application Forms for accreditation of institution, manager, Trainer, approval of programs, foreign institution and checklist here.
5. Submit complete application documents to TVETA offices located at Utalii House 8th Floor.
6. An accreditation officer will check the documents and compute the amount to be paid. (TVETA Gazetted Fees)
7. You will then be required to pay the amount through MPESA or TVETA bank account below.
|TVETA Bank Account
|1. Go to the MPESA menu,
2. Select payment services
3. Choose Pay Bill option
4. Enter 894135 as the business number
5. Enter your full name as the account number
6. Enter the amount
7. Enter your pin and press Ok
|A/C Name: Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority
A/C No.: 1212502450
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Kipande House
After making payment the applicant will complete a registration form in duplicate as evidence of having submitted their application. An acknowledgement letter will then be sent to the applicant.
Inspection and Assessment
1.The institution will be scheduled for inspection and a Team of assessors will visit and inspect the institution for compliance with set standards. Download the assessment tool here
2.The assessors will prepare an inspection report which will be presented to TVETA Board
Registration and Licensing
1. Resolution of the Board based on evaluation of the inspection report shall be;
i. Approve Registration and Licensing of the institution
ii. Reject the application
iii. Request the Institution to improve within a period of six months
2. The applicant is notified on results of the TVETA Board resolution within 3 months from the date of submission of a fully compliant application documents
3. TVETA will issue training License to qualified institutions and maintain a register of the institutions and programs approved.
TVETA will maintain a register of;
i. Registered and licensed institutions
ii. Ongoing registrations
iii. Institutions recommended for improvement