The Gatundu South Technical and Vocational College Admission Requirement – Gatundu South TVC Entry Requirements: Gatundu South Technical and Vocational College Application Requirement, Gatundu South TVC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Gatundu South Technical and Vocational College (Gatundu South TVC) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Gatundu South Technical and Vocational College (Gatundu South TVC) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. Gatundu South TVC Application Requirement, Gatundu South TVC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Gatundu South Technical and Vocational College , Gatundu South TVC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Gatundu South Technical and Vocational College Admission Requirement – Gatundu South TVC Entry Requirements
- The overall minimum entry requirement for Degree courses is a mean grade of C+.
- The overall minimum entry requirement for Diploma courses is C- (minus); for Craft Certificate courses is D (plain); and for Artisan Certificate courses is E.Who can apply?
- Application for degree courses is open only to the KCSE examination class of 2021 (applicants with C+ and above).
- Form Four Leavers who sat the KCSE examination between the years 2000 and 2021 and have never been placed by KUCCPS are eligible to apply for courses at all levels except Degree. (i.e. they can only apply for courses offered in the TVET colleges)
- Form Four Leavers who sat for KCSE between the years 2000 and 2021 and scored C (plain) and above are eligible to apply for placement to Primary Teacher Training Colleges (TTCs).
- Application to Primary TTCs is also open to Kenyans who have done other courses but wish to train to become teachers, those with foreign qualifications and non-Kenyan citizens.Application Guidelines
- All applications must be submitted online through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal, students.kuccps.net.
- Application guidelines, available programmes, minimum subject requirements and applicants’ weighted cluster points (cluster weights) are available on the portal.How to Apply
1. Visit the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke and click Student’s Portal tab.
2. On the portal, click the Login tab.
3. To log in, enter your KCSE Index Number, your KCSE year and your password. (Your password is your KCPE index number OR your birth certificate number.)
4. Once logged in, view the available courses, universities and TVET colleges on the Programmes and Institutions tabs. When you find the courses you want and qualify for, add them to the Basket or note down their programme codes.
5. To apply, click Application/Revision and key in the programme codes in the provided form in the order or priority. (If you enter a code for a course you don’t qualify for, the system will reject it and you will have to enter a code for another course. Repeat this until all codes are accepted).
6. Once the system has accepted all your programme codes, Submit.
7. To complete your submission, follow the payment procedures that will appear on your screen.
8. For detailed guidelines, download and read the Student’s Guide available on the portal under Downloads.
Applicants who may need support are advised to KUUCPS officers stationed in the Huduma Centres located in Nairobi (GPO), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru, Kitale, Thika, Isiolo, Narok, Laikipia and Nakuru, or any other Huduma Centre countrywide.