GCTU Admission form 2023 academic year. Ghana Communication Technology University (www.gctu.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2023/2024 academic year.
Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year/session. GCTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
GCTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2023/2024 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Ghana Communication Technology University ADMISSION FORM 2023/2024
This application for GCTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time GCTU applicants
- GCTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the GCTU admission forms starting with these steps:
OFFLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GCTU Information Centre,
- GCTU – Adjacent Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
- Kumasi Campus Amanfrom – University Junction– Off the main Barekese Road,
- Koforidua Campus Charley Junction,
- Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office,
- Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office
and at our website www.gctu.edu.gh
Applicants should please note that the application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Visit apply.gctu.edu.gh
- Create an account and log into the portal (returning students will have to log in)
- Start your application and complete the relevant sections
- Pay for the form using Mobile Money options
- Finally submit your application
NOTE: Foreign Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
Applicants are required to read the specific Ghana Communication Technology University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2023/2024 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on GCTU Admission Form 2023/2024 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.