The Ghana Christian University College Admission Requirement – GCUC Entry Requirements: Ghana Christian University College Application Requirement, GCUC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Ghana Christian University College (GCUC ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Ghana Christian University College (GCUC ) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. GCUC Application Requirement, GCUC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Ghana Christian University College, GCUC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Ghana Christian University College Admission Requirement – GCUC Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Kings University College, KUC must have any of the following:
BA(HONS) THEOLOGY, BA(HONS) DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT & BSc. NURSING.
CATEGORY A: GCE/SSSCE/WASSCE
- GCE Holders must have five(5) O’level credit passes plus three(3) credits in “A” Level (At least one of which should be grade D or better
- SSSCE Holders must have credit passes (A-D in three(3) core subjects Mathematics. English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three(3) credit passes in Relevant Elective Subjects.
- WASSCE Holders must have Credit passes (A1-C6) in three core subjects (Mathematics. English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three(3) Credit passes (A1-C6 in Relevant Elective Subjects.
- Holders must have ABCE Grade E in or better in three(3) subjects One of which must be at least D or better plus Grade 6 or better in five GBCE Subjects including English. Mathematics. Integrated Science and Social Studies.
- Holders of Professional Qualifications ACCA. ICAG. CIMA. CIM. CIB part 1 and 2 holders and also apply
- Must be at least 25 years old. with at least 3 years working experience. Applicant must pass the University College’s Entrance Examination.
- A certified birth certificate and evidence of working experience shall be required.
- Applicant with RGN. RMN. RM. RCN
- Applicant with CHN. EN can apply provided they meet six(6) Credit passes in their WASSCE/SSSCE. A maximum of ‘C6″ or Din Any three electives in their respective programmes.
Entry Requirement For HND Programs
- Minimum D7 in 3 Core Subjects and a minimum of C6 in three elective subjects.