HESFB Login – Online Portal for Applications for loans, status monitoring and other related activities. Higher Education Students’ Financing Board (HESFB) uses the Integrated Loan Management Information System (ILMIS) to manage students’ information.
A free HESFB Account gives you access to HESFB online applications and services, support, events, communities, loans applications and more. Want to partake in these benefits, simply create an account through the link that will be provided later on this page.
HESFB Online Applications Portal Login
Please if you already have an account, you do not need to create another one. The Application portal can also be used to monitor your loan application status.
Use the links to access the login portal:
- HESFB Login: https://ilmis.hesfb.go.ug/Login.aspx
- Higher Education Students’ Financing Board Website:https://hesfb.go.ug/
Have you forgotten your password? Simply follow the link on the login page to recover your account, thanks.
How to Apply for Loans
Here are the steps to follow to apply for HESFB Loans
- Access to the Internet.
- Open the website by accessing the login URL earlier mentioned.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- If the applicant is a new user, the Applicant will have to register.
- Register or create an account in the ILMIS system with the basic self-information (Names, Email, Mobile No, and Password). The Applicant will successfully register, once all the mandatory information has been given.
- Once successfully registered; an acknowledgement email will be sent to the Applicant.
- Now, the applicant can login into ILMIS application by using their registered credentials.
- But if the applicant is a registered user, he/she will login his/her account and access the online application form.
- Then he/she will start filling in the online Application form.
- The Applicant will fill the information in the following sections;
- Personal details
- Parent’s details
- Admission & Loan details
- Recommendations & Payment
- Applicant’s checklist
- The Applicant can always save, after filling in the information he/she can be having at that moment, since the system only accepts submission only if all the Mandatory Information has been filled in with their accompanying scanned and uploaded documents.
- When finished filling in, will click submit.
- On click of the submit button, a Report will be generated; containing the information that has been filled in by the Applicant. This is the partial submission in the ILMIS system. (i.e. Applicant has not yet made the bank payment)
- The report which will be taken by the Applicant and will be consist of the following;
- Personal Details of the applicant
- Identification documents
- Current address
- Permanent address
- Education background information
- Details of institution to which you are admitted
- The Applicant takes this Report as a printout to these personnel (Local Council 1, Headteacher of previous School/Institution attended, Sub County Chief/Town Clerk) mentioned on the form for recommendations, signatures and stamping.
- And once he/she finishes the filling in of the Report, the Applicant has to go to the Bank (any Centenary Bank branch) and pays fees which have been pre-defined by HESFB and receive the payment acknowledgment or payment slip from the bank.
- The Applicant will then scan and upload both the recommendations form and the payment slip and submit it in the system. This is the final submission. Then the application will be availed to HESFB.
Have any issues with the application, simply contact us or leave a comment below and we will be grateful to assist you with the issue.