HTU 2024 Academic Year Admission Form. Ho Technical University (www.htu.edu.gh) undergraduate admission form as well as postgraduate for 2024/2025 academic year.
Ho Technical University (HTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2024-2025 Academic Year/Session. HTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
HTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2024 / 2025 closing date. Check back here for important dates to late applications which may incur fees.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Ho Technical University Admission Form 2024/2025
This application for HTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time HTU applicants
- HTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the HTU admission forms by starting with these steps:
Get an E-voucher
Undergraduate (4yr-Direct / Top-up Degree/HND) – GH¢180.00
Non-Tertiary Applicants – GH¢150.00
- E- vouchers can be obtained from all branches of GCB Bank, Zenith Bank and Ghana Post Office.
- You can equally buy your evoucher using mobile money. Kindly visit http://app.htu.edu.gh/admissions/ and follow the instructions to buy.
- The E-Voucher can also be purchased online using Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.htu.edu.gh/evoucher
- Ghanaian Applicants are to go to http://app.htu.edu.gh/admissions/ on the Internet after you have purchased the Ho Technical University admissions E-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Serial Number and PIN of the voucher.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application.
- On completing and submission of your online application, a form number will be generated automatically and sent to you as SMS.
- Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application declaration form, together with Photocopies of Certificate(s) or Result Slip(s) and a Passport Picture.
- For mature applicants, enclose a prove of your date of birth i.e birth certificate together with any supporting document(s).
- For top-up degree applicants, add copies of your original transcripts and copy of certificate to the declaration form and a passport size photograph.
- Write at the back of the envelope, the form number, before posting to
Ho Technical University,
P. O. Box HP 217,
4. Applicants who wish to submit their printed online application form in person do not require branded EMS Envelope
- International Applicants can download an application form from the University website (htu.edu.gh). Fill the form and submit together with photocopies of certificates or result slips, to The Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. Box HP 217, Ho.
- All foreign qualifications shall be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) now Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to the institution.
- Applicants with WAEC qualification can apply directly to the University.
- Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicant from non -English speaking countries. International applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizens Ecowascard as a pre-requisite for regularization of admission. International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their admissions regularized.
- The cost of application form will be paid upon gaining admission into the University.
Applicants are required to read the specific Ho Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2023/2024 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on HTU Admission Form 2024/2025 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.