Ikhala TVET College, IKHALA online Application for Admission for 2024/2025 is closed. Late applications for 2023 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of IKHALA application 2024 academic year.
The Ikhala TVET College (IKHALA) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for IKHALA online applications 2024 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
Recommended: List of Courses offered at Ikhala TVET College
What are the IKHALA Application dates for 2024 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet.
Ikhala TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2024/2025
Ikhala TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
- Complete the online application for the chosen programme/ course
- Attach your application documentation (Certified ID Copy, Results, Next of Kin ID Copy).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified but will be rejected if they are not clear or they have an outdated date stamp.
- You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application.
- After 3 June 2021, the college will start the selection process and communicate with you regarding the status of your application via e-mail.
- The e-mail will have details of the registration details.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an e-mail informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrolment form.
HOW TO DO ONLINE APPLICATION (NEW STUDENTS)
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION AS FOLLOWS
- On the new screen, under the option Available Courses click on SELECT A COURSE
- Select 2021
- Select BUSINESS STUDIES (6 MONTHS) – if you want to do any Nated Business Courses (N4 to N6)
- Select ALIWAL/NONESI/QUEENSTOWN/STERKSPRUIT CAMPUS
- Select FULL TIME/PART TIME
- Select the relevant PROGRAMME (COURSE)
- Select the relevant PROGRAMME (COURSE) LEVEL
- Select APPLY FOR THIS COURSE
- READ THE DISCLAIMER AND CLICK OK
- Enter your SA ID Number and click on CONTINUE
- Click on REGISTER NEW ACCOUNT
- Create a Password that you will NOT forget
- Confirm your Password
- Register Student Profile – Complete the screen with all Your Personal Detail
- Important: you must have a Gmail account and a cell number – (Please do not change after you have registered your Gmail and cell number)
- Complete your Highest Qualification
- Click on REGISTER PROFILE
- Complete your LATEST RESULTS – (Select each subject and enter the latest mark obtained)
- New Application – Select all subjects and click on SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Click on CONFIRM
- Complete your PROFILE – Click top left and complete the following:
- Attach your supporting documents (ID Copy, Results, Next of KIN ID Copy) – Please ensure that your documents are readable and are certified with a current stamp.
PERSONAL DETAIL/CONTACT DETAIL/LANGUAGE/DISABILITIES/NEXT OF KIN/PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT
- Please ensure the APPLICATION WIZARD is completed. Once this is done all steps at the top will have a green tick ().
- One you have been selected you will receive an e-mail with a link to accept the offer.
- Click on ACCEPT AND SUBMIT
- Click on YES, CONTINUE
- To print your application. Click on CURRENT APPLICATIONS and select PRINT PROOF. (this is not required at this stage, but it is good to have proof)
NB: PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU APPLY ONLINE OFF CAMPUS. If you need any support please contact our student support office on campus. Due to COVID-19 we would like to limit the number of applicants visiting the campus on site.
STEPS TO FOLLOW REGARDING YOUR REGISTRATION FOR 2021
STEP 1: Study the brochure and ensure you know what program you want to do at which campus.
STEP 2: Complete your online application before 03 June 2021 (See how to do online application)
STEP 3: Attach your application documentation (Certified ID Copy, Results, Next of Kin ID Copy). Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified, but will be rejected if they are not clear or they have an outdated date stamp.
STEP 4: You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application.
STEP 5: After 3 June 2021, the college will start the selection process and communicate with you regarding the status of your application via e-mail. The e-mail will have details of the registration details.
STEP 6: If you are admitted, you will receive an e-mail informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrolment form.
STEP 7: When you visit the campus, you need to bring the following documentation with you:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or next of Kin
- Proof of residence
- Certified copies of highest qualifications
- Certified copies of latest school results
STEP 8: On the day you visit the campus you will be required to do the following:
- Complete a PACE test
- Complete an interest test
- Print your application document
- Attached all the required documents including results of PACE test
STEP 9: On orientation you will be required to attend and confirm your place.
NB: PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU APPLY ONLINE OFF CAMPUS. If you need any support please contact our student support office on campus.