Kabarak University Application Form is available for 2022 intake. KU 2022 intake process is the subject matter of this article.
KU JANUARY INTAKE IS CURRENTLY ONGOING, DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
The Management of Kabarak University (KU) is currently receiving applications for 2022 January intake. Intakes usually run in January, May and September. The Management appreciates students for their interest in the University.
KU usually has intakes each year in January, May and September.
Not all programmes admit students in all three intakes. Students will be informed of the date of the next intake for programmes.
Kabarak University January 2022 intake Application Form
STEP 1: Click on the green button to download application form
STEP 2: Complete all appropriate sections of the application form in CAPITAL/BLOCK LETTERS and attach the following:
Requirements for Kenyan Applicants ( Students)
- Copies of certificates and all transcripts (Masters, Bachelors, Diplomas & Certificates.)
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
- Copy of national ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
Requirements for international applicants (Students)
- An official translation of academic records (where language of study is not English)
- A current financial guarantee letter
- A completed immigration pass form (2 forms enclosed)
- Academic document equation fees
- A copy of travel Passport.
You can alternatively apply for 2022 admission through the KUCCPS.
The KUCCPS was established to coordinate the placement of Government-sponsored students to Kenyan universities and colleges; develop and implement career guidance programmes; disseminate information on available programmes; and collect and retain data relating to university and college placement, among other functions.
Simply click the button for a quick guide on how to successfully send your application to the placement service.