The Karatina University Admission Requirement – KARU Entry Requirements: Karatina University Application Requirement, KARU Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Karatina University (KARU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Karatina University (KARU) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. KARU Application Requirement, KARU Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Karatina University , KARU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Karatina University Admission Requirement – KARU Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate Courses
Check below for the specific entry requirements of course of interest below.
KARATINA UNIVERSITY, KaRu POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- Bachelors Degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in a relevant field of study or its equivalent from a recognized University OR
- Bachelors Degree, Second class Honors (Lower Division), with at least two years post qualification work experience OR
- Bachelors Degree with a Pass and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Masters degree in a relevant field of study, from a recognized University.