Have you gotten admission and want to know how to download Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Admission Letters? You have come to the right place, KUCCPS Admission Letters are usually for government students whereas Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Admission Letter is for others.
The management of Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) has released admission letters for undergraduate and postgraduate candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session. The admission letter is proof that you have been offered admission to undertake your programme of choice, this proof is in form of a letter served to the admitted candidate.
GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED STUDENTS CAN DOWNLOAD KUCCPS ADMISSION LETTERS FROM KUCCPS STUDENT PORTAL (STUDENTS.KUCCPS.NET).
Download Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology Admission Letters 2023/2024
The procedures to download 2023 admission letters from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology have not yet been released. However, the procedures to download your admission letter from KUCCPS as government-sponsored students are:
- First, ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Go to https://www.kihbt.ac.ke/ApplyOnline.aspx
- Log in using your KCSE index number
- The first time you log in, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details
- Download your admission letter.
You can follow these steps to download the admission letter from KUCCPS Student Portal
Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke, click students portal, Log in page (students.kuccps.net)
Enter your KCSE Index No. and year, then password –Birth Certificate no. or KCPE Index no. as used in KCSE Registration.
Still have difficulties with the guidelines on this page, let us know in the comments section below, We will be very much glad to help with the issue.
Warm regards from Africadmission.