The Kabarak University Admission Requirement – KU Entry Requirements: Kabarak University Application Requirement, KU Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Kabarak University (KU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Kabarak University (KU) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. KU Application Requirement, KU Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Kabarak University , KU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Kabarak University Admission Requirement – KU Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for a Diploma Programme
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Courses
- The minimum entry qualifications is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
- Those with A level qualifications must possess at least 2 principal passes and 1 subsidiary in relevant subjects
KABARAK UNIVERSITY, KaBU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honours; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
• Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.