Kyambogo University (KYU) Application for Admissions 2021/2022 is out.
Kyambogo University Admissions 2021/2022
In a bid to simplify the application or admission process, applicants go through an easy and convenient way through an online application portal (https://apply.kyu.ac.ug/). Visit the admissions office for any inquiries.
Note!!!: Currently, we are only receiving applications for admission into short courses in Vocational Studies.
The Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies invites online applications for admission to the following short courses for applicants with a minimum entry requirement of Ugandan Certificate of Education (‘O’ Level).
Applicants should fill the forms online from the Admissions Portal.
On submitting the form, print out a payslip and pay an non-refundable fee of UGX. 50,000 plus whatever bank charges that are levied by each bank integrated with our system namely; DFCU bank, Eco Bank and Stanbic Bank.
The deadline for receiving the application forms is 17th June 2019. Course fees per short course is UGX. 600,000/= excluding the application fee which is UGX. 50,000/=
N.B: Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly from the University’s ICT Office , Computer Centre and Dean’s Office, Faculty of Vocational Studies.
KYU SHORT COURSES IN VOCATIONAL STUDIES
Here is a list of Kyambogo University short courses in vocational studies
|1||Cake making and decoration|
|2||Breads and yeast products|
|3||Biscuits, cookies and scones|
|5||Apparel designing Childrens’ wear|
|6||Apparel designing ladies’ wear|
|7||Apparel designing mens’ wear|
- Information on specific admission requirements to the short courses shall be obtained from the Dean’s Office, Faculty of Vocational Studies.
- Don’t buy any other documents not originating from the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies. Those who buy do so at their own risk. Beware of conmen and conwomen.
- The Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies has not appointed any agents to act on his behalf to solicit additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquires should be addressed to the Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies at the above address
- The successful participants will be awarded certificates of competence.