The Lancaster University Admission Requirement – Lancaster Entry Requirements: Lancaster University Application Requirement, Lancaster Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Lancaster University (Lancaster ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Lancaster University (Lancaster ) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. Lancaster Application Requirement, Lancaster Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Lancaster University, Lancaster Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Lancaster University Admission Requirement – Lancaster Entry Requirements
Admission to the foundation programme will be based on:
West African Curriculum:
– Grade C minimum in the best 5 subjects of the WASSCE with a minimum of C4 in Math and C6 in English
– English Proficiency Test results (either IELTS,PTE) compulsory
– SAT when necessary
– Successful completion of ‘AS’ Level with five credits at ‘O’ Level (IGCSE/GCSE/Olevels- minimum of grade C in Maths and English)
– Successful completion of IB year 1 with five credits at ‘O’ Level (IGCSE/GCSE/Olevels- minimum of grade C in Maths and English)
– Successful completion of French IB year 1
– English Proficiency Test results (either IELTS,PTE/Pearson) compulsory
– Overall IELTS score of 5.5 (each component should be a minimum of 5.0) or PTE/Pearson score of 59 (each component should be a minimum of 47)
– Minimum of 17years
Admission to the first year of each undergraduate degree programme will be based on either:
– Three GCE Advanced Levels (Grade C or above) with five credits at ‘O’ Level (IGCSE/GCSE/Olevels-minimum of grade C in Maths and English)
– Overall score of 27 points with 16 points from the best three HL subjects in the International Baccalaureate with five credits at ‘O’ Level (IGCSE/GCSE/Olevels-minimum of grade C in Maths and English)
– Students achieving a pass (50% or above) in the Foundation Year at the Lancaster University site in Accra or equivalent standard in another Foundation Programme approved by Lancaster University
IB French System :
– Overall marks of 9 in the total average score (with a 6.5 IELTS score with a min of 5.5 score in each component)
Option International Baccalaureate (OIB) :
– Overall marks of 8.5 in the total average score. (with a 6.5 IELTS score and a min of 5.5 score in each component)
– Minimum of 18 years
Executive MBA requirements
You will require all the following to be considered for the Executive MBA programme:
– A good first degree (typically second class honours or above) from a recognised university or equivalent professional qualification
– At least five years’ full-time professional/managerial work experience after graduating
– A well-balanced GMAT score* of at least 600 (including a good AWA score) if your degree was obtained from a non-UK university
– Two good references, one from your current employer (normally your immediate line manager) and one from someone who is able to judge your academic ability
– A satisfactory interview with a member of the programme’s admissions team You will also need to include with your application a copy of your degree certificate or transcript, and a CV, plus relevant English language test certificates, IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL iBT 100
Admissions into Lancaster University Ghana is a highly selective process which is based on the information provided during the application process.