The Letaba TVET College Admission Requirement – LETCOL Entry Requirements: Letaba TVET College Application Requirement, LETCOL Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Letaba TVET College (LETCOL) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Letaba TVET College (LETCOL) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. LETCOL Application Requirement, LETCOL Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Letaba TVET College, LETCOL Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Letaba TVET College Admission Requirement – LETCOL Entry Requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basis requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of parent’s ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).