The Lukenya University Admission Requirement – LU Entry Requirements: Lukenya University Application Requirement, LU Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Lukenya University (LU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Lukenya University (LU) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. LU Application Requirement, LU Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, LU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Lukenya University Admission Requirement – LU Entry Requirements
- Degree: KCSE grade C+ with a minimum of C+ in Subject of study
- Diploma: KCSE mean grade C+
- PTE: KCSE mean grade C plain
- Diploma ECDE C plain
- Certificate in ECDE D+
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- KCSE grade C+ with a minimum of C+ in Both Mathematics and English
SCHOOL OF PURE APPLIED SCIENCES
- KCSE grade C+ or a diploma in the area of specialization
- Diplomas: Admission to Diploma Courses shall be based on any of the following minimum qualifications: KCSE mean grade C/C – (Minus)
- Certificate Courses: Admission to Certificate Courses will be based on the following minimum qualifications: A form leaver with KCSE mean grade D +.(Minus) and below
LUKENYA UNIVERSITY, LU KENYA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Postgraduate Diploma Degree: Applicants should be holders of a bachelor’s degree form an accredited University recognized by the Commission for University Education.