MoCU Courses: Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) Courses… The MoCU Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at UCT approved by management. This page will show you all the information you need.
Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Moshi Co-operative University advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution tO read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
LIST OF ALL COURSES OFFERED AT MoCU
Here is the list of Courses at MoCU:
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance (BA-AF)
- Bachelor of Arts in Co-operative Management and Accounting (BA-CMA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Economic Development (BA-CED)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics (BA-BEC)
- Bachelor of Arts in Procurement and Supply Management (BA-PSM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Microfinace ad Enterprise Development (BA-MFED)
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Entrepreneurship (BA-ME)
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management (BA-HRM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information and Communication Technology (BSc-BICT)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
NON DEGREE PROGRAMME
- Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Management and Accounting (CMA)
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Microfinance Management (CMF)
- Certificate in Enterprise Development (CED
- Certificate in Library Information Sciences (CLIS)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM)
- Certificate in Coffee Quality, Cupping and Trading (CQT).
- Diploma Programs
- Diploma in Co-operative Management and Accounting (DCMA)
- Diploma in Business Information and Communication Technology (DBICT)
- Diploma in Enterprise Management (DEMA)
- Diploma in Library and Archival Studies (DLAS)
- Diploma in Microfinance Management (DMFM)