Moi University intake for 2023 Admission Application Form. APPLY NOW THROUGH THE MOI UNIVERSITY (MU) PORTAL – Go to admissions.mu.ac.ke, click apply, Login page (admissions.mu.ac.ke/login)
Qualified candidates should apply through Moi University Portal Before the Application Deadline for the 2023 Intake.
The January Intake should be ongoing already, there should be another intake in May and September. For more information please leave a comment below on your question or visit the Registrar’s Office during Working Hours (Monday-Friday).
On landing on the login page,
Click the login tab, Enter your Email, then the password as used in Registration. Click to register if you do not have an account yet.
How to Apply
To join the university as a self-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Check the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in the “Our Programmes” section.
- If you have already registered, login into the portal to make your application. If you have not registered click on register and provide the required information
- After you log in, Fill in the required information in each step of the application form
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, log in to the portal.
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First, ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Log in using your KCSE index number
- The first time you log in, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details
- Download your admission letter
Requirements & Payment Details
a) Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo – a clear passport-sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applies to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – applies to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
b) Payment Details
Note: This only applies to self-sponsored students.
|Programme Category||Fee (Ksh)|
Payment Option – M-Pesa
|Paybill Number||Account Number|
|883183||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Payment Option – Bank
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number||Reference Number|
|Co-operative Bank||Moi University||0112946897300||Your application no e.g APP_####|
|National Bank||Moi University||01020062991100||Your application no e.g APP_####|