The requirements for undertaking the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Business Management.
Welcome to the Department of Business Management
It is a privilege to provide some information regarding the Department of Business Management at the Nelson Mandela University. This information covers all the programmes provided by the department.
Business Management entails the scientific study of how businesses are managed through the coordination, organisation, planning and controlling of business activities and resources to ensure that the needs and wants of customers are satisfied and that the business is able to achieve its financial (and other) goals. The main areas covered in Business Management are:
- Comprehensive Introduction to the Environment of Business Management, Entrepreneurial Actions and the Establishment of Enterprises;
- Marketing Management;
- Logistics and Purchasing Management;
- Financial Management; and
- General and Strategic Management.
For any additional information or queries, please contact us: email@example.com
See what the Department of Business Management has to offer: Informational Video
The development of high-level human resources by:
- equipping learners with outcomes-based knowledge and business skills;
- committing to purposeful research;
- maintaining a worthy academic structure; and
- being future-orientated and receptive to the needs of our stakeholders.
The long-term objectives and key values of the Department of Business Management are particularly vested in the domains of formal teaching, research, community service and strategic management.
Courses on Offer
*Click on the name of the course in the drop down menu for more information or to be directed to our official online Prospectus, where you can obtain additional information for that given course.
*Module-specific information can also be viewed in the Departmental Booklet.
*This department may present modules in other general undergraduate qualifications. To view these qualifications, please visit the Faculty website.
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.