The Northlink TVET College Admission Requirement – NORTHLINK Entry Requirements: Northlink TVET College Application Requirement, NORTHLINK Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Northlink TVET College (NORTHLINK) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Northlink TVET College (NORTHLINK) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. NORTHLINK Application Requirement, NORTHLINK Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Northlink TVET College, NORTHLINK Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
Students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Level 2, 3 and 4, taking into account possible subject failures.
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilized.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Program/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who has previously enrolled for the NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student has fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).