- List of Courses offered at Nkangala TVET College
- NTC Online Application Form 2022/2023 & Guidelines for Admission
Nkangala TVET College, NTC online Application for Admission for 2022 / 2023 is closed. Late applications for 2022 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of NTC application 2023 academic year.
The Nkangala TVET College (NTC) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for NTC online applications 2023 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
Recommended: List of Courses offered at Nkangala TVET College
What are the NTC Application dates for 2023 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet.
Nkangala TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2022 / 2023
Nkangala TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
For current students: This information is not available yet, please check again later or contact us directly by using our college contact us form to make your inquiry.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions all new applications for 2022 must be completed via the online portal.
- The Protection of Personal Information Act came into effect on 1 July 2021. Nkangala TVET College consider the protection of your personal information to be of utmost importance and therefore need your consent to store and process your personal information. All applicants are therefore required to complete, sign and upload a Personal Information Consent Form. Applicants under the age of 18 will require a signature from a parent or guardian as well.
- All new applicants must complete the Placement Screening Test before applying. We will not process your applications without the Placement Screening Test.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button at the bottom of this page to start your application.
- Applicants are required to complete a 4-step application process during which the applicant must supply some personal information.
- Please note that applicants are required to supply an email address which will be used in communicating with applicants.
- It is important to indicate in your application whether or not you are applying for a bursary as this information will be used by the Bursary Office to contact applicants at a later stage of the application process.
- The last step requires the applicant to load the following documents.
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number (if a foreign applicant)
- Most recent academic results
- Proof of Address
- Personal Information Consent Form
The applicant will be notified via email and/or SMS once successfully completing the 4 steps of the application process.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
- The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; based on the College admission policy and applicant’s academic results.
- Successful applicants will receive notification by means of an email and/or sms as to when and where to register.
- The prospective student after successful registration will be issued with a proof of registration which will contain student number and which give to access the Student Portal.
- The Student Portal will enable the student to access academic, financial and biographical information.
It is important to note that due to the current COVID restrictions general access to the campuses are restricted to appointments only. Preferred communication will be via telephone or email.
Please use Google Chrome, FireFox, or other browsers, to submit your enquiry and or application. Please do not use Internet Explorer as it is not compatible with the online portal.