NTNU Courses: Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU) Courses… The NTNU Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at UCT approved by management. This page will show you all the information you need.
Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU) Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Nigerian Turkish Nile University advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution tO read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
LIST OF ALL COURSES OFFERED AT NTNU
Here is the list of Courses at NTNU:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (PGD)
- Civil Engineering (PGD)
- Computer Engineering (PGD)
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering (PGD)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Civil Engineering (M. Eng.)
- Computer Engineering (M. Eng.)
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering (M. Eng.)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (PhD)
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biology (PGD)
- Computer Science (PGD)
- Biology (M.Sc.)
- Computer Science (M.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (M.Sc.)
- Analytical Chemistry (M.Sc.)
- Computer Science (PhD)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Management (PGD)
- Accounting (PGD)
- Management (M.Sc.)
- Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Management (MPhil)
- Management (PhD)
FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics (PGD)
- International Relations & Diplomacy (PGD)
- Conflict, Peace, & Strategic Studies (PGD)
- Political Sciences (PGD)
- Economics (M.Sc.)
- Financial Economics (M.Sc.)
- International Relations & Diplomacy (M.Sc.)
- Conflict, Peace, & Strategic Studies (M.Sc.)
- Political Sciences (M.Sc.)
- English Studies (M.A.)
- Economics (PhD)
- Political Science (PhD)
- Int’l Relations & Diplomacy (PhD)
A PGD programme will prepare those students who may wish to take a Master’s programme in a subject that they did not study at Bachelors level. PGDs operate at the same level as Masters degrees, the work involved is just as challenging, However, it differs in some key ways – the most obvious being that it is shorter. PGDs take two Semesters. Similarly a PGD is an additional post graduate qualification that will be looked upon favourably by employers.
Masters degrees usually take 2 years to complete when studied full time. This is an option for those who want to further their knowledge of a particular subject, explore other areas of interest after having completed an Undergraduate degree or improve their career prospects.
A PhD is a postgraduate doctoral degree, awarded to students who complete an original thesis offering a significant new contribution to knowledge in their subject. PhD qualifications are available in all subjects and are normally the highest level of academic degree a person can achieve.
The Master of Philosophy is an advanced postgraduate degree. An MPhil will include a taught portion and a significant research portion, during which a thesis project is conducted under supervision.