The RAF International University Admission Requirement – RIU Entry Requirements: RAF International University Application Requirement, RIU Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the RAF International University (RIU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“RAF International University (RIU) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. RIU Application Requirement, RIU Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The RAF International University , RIU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
RAF International University Admission Requirement – RIU Entry Requirements
1). Bachelor of Education (Arts)
The Department of Education offers the Bachelor of Education (Arts) degree. The Bachelor of Education (Arts) Programme prepares learners to be effective teachers in the following areas:
- English Language
- Islamic Religious Studies
2). Department of Business Studies
Tthe Department offers the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) degree with the following specialization areas.
- Marketing Management option
- Accounting option
- Banking and Finance option
- Human Resource Management option
- Entrepreneurship option
- Purchasing and Supplies option
- International Business Option
- Risk Management and Insurance Option
The department also offers Diploma and certificate courses in Business Management. With the following specialized diplomas set to be introduced in 2019;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Procurement and supplies management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Information systems
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
Bachelor of Education Course Requirements:
- Mean grade C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at least C+ in each of the two teaching subjects,
- 2 principal passes at A’Level and 1 subsidiary in relevant subjects,
- Diploma in Education (May be exempted in relevant units).
- P1 teachers must have scored C+ at KCSE to qualify.