The Catholic University of Eastern Africa Admission Requirement – RU Entry Requirements: Catholic University of Eastern Africa Application Requirement, RU Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (RU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Catholic University of Eastern Africa (RU) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. RU Application Requirement, RU Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, RU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Catholic University of Eastern Africa Admission Requirement – RU Entry Requirements
Diploma Courses Minimum Admission Requirements
- Obtained a mean grade of C- minus in KCSE
- For Education applicants C plain in KCSE
- Obtained subsidiaries or a principal pass in Advanced
certificate (A-level) or credit pass in International
- Obtained a credit pass at certificate level
Undergraduate Minimum Admission Requirements
- KCSE holders must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus).
- Advanced Certificate of Education GCE or A-levels applicants must have at least 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass or its equivalent and must have passed in subjects related to the course applied for.
- Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Advanced Diploma in a relevant field, applicant must have an Ordinary Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Pre-University certificate with a mean of C+ (plus) and above from a recognized institution, and must have scored a C in KCSE or its equivalent.
- Must have satisfied the minimum University entry requirement in their country and meet departmental requirements for the subjects applied for.
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries should demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English or undertake certificate in English course.
Check below for the specific requirements of each course:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA, CUEA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours upper division
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours – lower division and two years working experience.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours – lower division with a postgraduate diploma in a related field.
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.