RUCU Courses: Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) Courses… The RUCU Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at UCT approved by management. This page will show you all the information you need.
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Ruaha Catholic University advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution tO read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
LIST OF ALL COURSES OFFERED AT RUCU
Here is the list of Courses at RUCU:
Faculty of ICT
The Faculty of Information and Communication Technology currently comprises two departments, the Department of Computer Science and Department of Environmental Health Sciences.
The faculty offers three-year undergraduate programmes leading to the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Information System), the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Software Engineering) and Bachelor of Environmental Health Sciences with Information Technology (BEHSIT).
Faculty of Law
The Law programmes offered by RUCU prepare students to join either the legal profession or a number of other careers. The Faculty of Law has the obligation to offer a legal education aimed at providing theoretical knowledge, analytical and practical skills, which are necessary to produce a society-conscious lawyer/professional who can contribute to the development of his/her country and the international community. The Faculty of Law offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The Faculty began in September 2008 and at the moment trains students to join the Education sector. The Faculty currently comprises of three Departments; Education, Humanities and Languages and offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Education ( IT & Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education ( IT & Geography)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education( IT & Economics)
Faculty of Business and Management Sciences
The Faculty of Business and Management Sciences is a new Faculty which has been born from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in the academic year 2012/2013. It comprises of two departments, the Department of Management Sciences and Procurement and the Department of Accounting and Finance. The Faculty offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance with Information Technology (BAFIT)
Faculty of Education
The Faculty of Education was founded in February, 2018. It grew up from the Education Department of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS). The Faculty is made up of two Departments namely:- (i) Department of Educational Foundations, Curriculum and Instruction and (ii) Department of Educational Psychology The Faculty is currently developing its own Undergraduate programmes as listed below.
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Physics and Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Biology and Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Education in Guidance and Counselling
- Bachelor of Education in Inclusive Education
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Mathematics and Geography)
Currently the Faculty of Education offers:
- Pedagogical skills to Education courses to students pursuing Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences with Education; Bachelor of Science with Education (IT and Mathematics)
NON DEGREE PROGRAMME
- Certificate Programs
- a one-year Certificate programme leading to a Certificate in Computer Science.
- Certificate in Law
- Certificate in Library and Information Studies
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
- Diploma Programs
- a two-year diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Library and Information Studies