Sedibeng TVET College, SEDCOL online Application for Admission for 2022 / 2023 is closed. Late applications for 2022 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of SEDCOL application 2023 academic year.
The Sedibeng TVET College (SEDCOL) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for SEDCOL online applications 2023 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
Recommended: List of Courses offered at Sedibeng TVET College
What are the SEDCOL Application dates for 2023 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet.
Sedibeng TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2022 / 2023
Sedibeng TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
Thank you for choosing Sedibeng TVET College as the institution where you would like to further your studies.
The application process has 3 phases.
In Phase One you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire.
On the first page is a registration form.
* South Africans must use their SA IDno.
* International students must use the ID number of their country and NOT the passport number.
There are 190 Yes / No questions. And it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
At the end of the questionnaire a report will be presented to assist you in making an informed career choice.
You will not be allowed to continue with your online application if you did not answer all 190 questions in phase one.
– In phase 2 you will supply us with your highest qualification: (Your qualifications will determine the courses you qualify for.)
– Select the course you wish to enroll for.
– Upload documents (Documents must certified and readable by our verifiers otherwise you application will be rejected)
* ID document / Passport
* Proof of Address
* ID document of next of kin
* Study Permit (Foreign students)
* Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
– Lastly you have to complete the biographical information section of the application
– On completion of this phase you will receive an email to confirm your application.
Students wanting to study at the College should have the following available when applying:
- Certified Copy of ID
- Latest Academic Results/Qualification
- Proof of Address
- Certified Copy of Relative’s ID
Forms for admission can be download online here or get from the nearest College campus using the following contact details:
1 Fraser Ave
Tel: 016 0040 407
4 Samuel Street
Tel:016 100 8234
6 Frikkie Meyer BLVD
Tel: 016 933 5644
33 Voortrekker Street
Tel: 016 421 1150