Strathmore University Application Form is available for 2023 intake. SU 2023 intake process is the subject matter of this article.
SU JANUARY INTAKE IS CURRENTLY ONGOING, DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
The Management of Strathmore University (SU) is currently receiving applications for 2022 January intake. Intakes usually run in January, May and September. The Management appreciates students for their interest in the University.
SU usually has intakes each year in January, May and September.
Not all programmes admit students in all three intakes. Students will be informed of the date of the next intake for programmes.
Strathmore University January 2023 intake Application Form
Application Process Diploma & Undergraduate Programmes
This page seeks to guide you through the application process to ensure you do not find it a daunting task. It assists a great deal to read brochures of programmes of interest thoroughly. A personalised admission process makes a great start for your stay at Strathmore University.
- Global exposure
- Exceptional learning experience
- Powerful experience
- Timely completion degree
- Laptops for undergraduate students
- Data for all students to facilitate online classes
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Business Science: Financial Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Science: Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Business Science: Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Networks and Cyber Security (BSc. CNS)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism and Public Relations / Journalism and Development Communication)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies and Philosophy
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Bachelor of Financial Services
You can alternatively apply for 2022 admission through the KUCCPS.
The KUCCPS was established to coordinate the placement of Government-sponsored students to Kenyan universities and colleges; develop and implement career guidance programmes; disseminate information on available programmes; and collect and retain data relating to university and college placement, among other functions.
Simply click the button for a quick guide on how to successfully send your application to the placement service.