STU Admission form 2023 academic year. Sunyani Technical University (www.stu.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2023/2024 academic year.
Sunyani Technical University (STU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year/session. STU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
STU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2023/2024 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Sunyani Technical University Admission Form 2023/2024
This application for STU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time STU applicants
- STU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the STU admission forms by starting with these steps:
Pay for your ONLINE admission application form at any of the following:
a. SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
b. POST OFFICES
c. FIDELITY BANK
d. ZENITH BANK
f. STANBIC BANK
2. Applicants applying for programmes that does not require a certificate should contact the Registrar, Sunyani Technical University directly or on phone before buying the form – ( Contact Phone number: 03520 27052/24924)
3. Pay for your online application form and collect your SERIAL NUMBER and PIN CODE. The SERIAL NUMBER and PIN CODE would also be sent to your phone through a text message. Remember to provide a valid phone number and ensure your phone is active when paying for your form to enable you receive a text message containing the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN CODE for your application.
4. LOGIN to https://www.stu.edu.gh/admission/ using your SERIAL NUMBER and the PIN CODE.
5. It takes three (3) steps to complete the Online admission Application form.
6. STEP 1: Select Programmes of choice, provide your personal information and previous schools attended. You would be required to upload an electronic passport picture (jpg, pjeg, png or gif formats).
7. STEP 2: Provide details of relevant certificates obtained, employment history (Compulsory for Mature applicants) and sponsor’s information.
8. STEP 3: SUBMIT and PRINT the completed application form. You are also to Print and complete the DECLARATION FORM
9. After each step, Click SAVE AND CONTINUE button to save and go to the next STEP.
10. You can LOGOUT and continue later till you SUBMIT your form. (NOTE: Non Submitted application forms would not be processed) 11. After STEP 2, you can SUBMIT your admission application form. (NOTE: After submitting your application, NO CORRECTIONS can be done by applicants)
12. Remember to make your phone active while processing your form to enable you receive the appropriate message after submitting your application form. You are requested to send the following documents to :
THE REGISTRAR SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY P. O. BOX 206 SUNYANI B/A
a. A printed copy of the submitted application form
b. A printed and completed copy of a Declaration form
c. Photocopies of Certificates/Results slips and all other relevant documents
Applicants are required to read the specific Sunyani Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2023/2024 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on STU Admission Form 2023/2024 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.