SUA Online Application Form 2022 academic year. Sokoine University of Agriculture (www.sua.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online Online Application for 2022/2023 academic year.
Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. SUA application process over the years has remained seemingly the same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
SUA admissions candidates are expected to complete Online Applications for any course before 05th August 2021, the 2022/2023 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Sokoine University of Agriculture Online Application 2022/2023
This application for SUA admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time SUA applicants
- SUA students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the SUA Online Applications starting with these steps:
- Applicants who are Non-Tanzanians and their certificates are not issued by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) or National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) are advised to send application letter and copies of their academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants with foreign secondary school certificates should arrange with the National Examinations Council (NECTA) and/or NACTE for equivalence translation before lodging their applications. Foreign Secondary education certificates be submitted to NECTA through www.necta.go.tz and for foreign Technical certificates and Diploma be submitted to NACTE through www.nacte.go.tz
- Applicants should apply directly to SUA using the online admission system, click “Online Application (Undergraduate)” button available at www.sua.ac.tz and you will be directed to the online application.
- Applications to all programmes must be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand Tanzanian shillings only (10,000/=) payable through MPESA/ TigoPesa / FAHARI HUDUMA or any CRDB Bank branch. To make payment use the Control Number generated during the Preliminary application stages on the online admission application portal.
- Application fees for international applicants is USD 30, and payment should be made through:
Account Holder: SUA Internal Revenue USD Collection
Account Number: 026105002248
Bank Name: NBC Bank Ltd
Branch: Morogoro ,Tanzania.
Indicate the Control number: (obtained from online application system)
For more information, please visit www.dus.sua.ac.tz or call or email Admission Help Desk using the details provided below.
Inquiries should be sent to: –
Admission Help desk
Directorate of Undergraduate Studies,
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P.O BOX 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Applicants are required to read the specific Sokoine University of Agriculture Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on SUA Online Application 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.