- List of Courses offered at South West Gauteng TVET College
- SWGC Online Application Form 2022/2023 & Guidelines for Admission
South West Gauteng TVET College, SWGC online Application for Admission for 2022 / 2023 is closed. Late applications for 2022 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of SWGC application 2023 academic year.
The South West Gauteng TVET College (SWGC) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for SWGC online applications 2023 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
What are the SWGC Application dates for 2023 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet.
South West Gauteng TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2022 / 2023
South West Gauteng TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
APPLY NOW AND STAND A CHANCE TO BE INVITED TO REGISTER FOR THE YEAR 2022!
South West Gauteng TVET College is offering an opportunity to all Grade 10-12 learners as well as youth seeking to further their education or advance their careers in the fields of Business, Engineering and Utility/General Studies. A limited number of spaces are available in certain programmes. Prospective students are advised to apply for enrolment at the College, NOW! to avoid disappointments.
We are therefore inviting all eligible and interested prospective students to apply for any of the following courses/programmes provided that they meet the set requirements:
National Certificate (Vocational) [NC (V)]: Levels 2 – 4 Finance Economics & Accounting | Management | Marketing | Office Administration
Report 191: N4 – N6 Business Management | Financial Management | Human Resource Management | Management Assistant | Marketing Management | Public Management
National Certificate (Vocational) [NC (V)]: Levels 2 – 4 Civil Engineering & Building Construction | Electrical Infrastructure Construction | Engineering & Related Design (Mechanical)
Report 191/NATED: N1 – N6 Civil Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Water & Waste – Water Treatment Practice N1-N3 | Chemical Engineering N4-N6 | Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice
National Certificate (Vocational) [NC (V)]: Levels 2 – 4 Education & Development | Hospitality | Information & Communication Technology | Primary Agriculture | Primary Health | Safety in Society | Tourism | Transport & Logistics
Report 191: N4 – N6 Educare | Hospitality & Catering Services | Popular Music | Travel & Tourism | Clothing Production
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance / non-acceptance
NSFAS Bursary Applications
- Prospective Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
- Manual NSFAS applications will be facilitated but students must apply directly to NSFAS online!
- To enquire more about bursaries, contact/visit Student Support Offices at the Campuses
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a student number (reference number) does not imply you are a registered student until you have officially registered.
- Please note that you will be required to come on campus to write the CAP Test. The test informs and educates students on a variety of career options. At the same time, it gauges the student’s personal interest in the different careers on offer.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application
- Continuation with a programme depends on sufficient numbers being enrolled
- Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to apply at the college. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/ SMS.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
Learners must have all their certificates evaluated by SAQA: Postnet Suit 248, Private Bag X06 Waterkloof, 0145 or Tel: (012) 431 5000 or visit their website www.saqa.org.za. Students must have a valid study permit, until the end of the relevant study period.
Distance Learning (Offered at Technisa Campus only) Applications are opened throughout the year
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity document
- Certified copy of latest results/qualification