The Thekwini TVET College Admission Requirement – THEKWINI Entry Requirements: Thekwini TVET College Application Requirement, THEKWINI Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Thekwini TVET College (THEKWINI) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Thekwini TVET College (THEKWINI) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. THEKWINI Application Requirement, THEKWINI Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Thekwini TVET College, THEKWINI Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Thekwini TVET College Admission Requirement – THEKWINI Entry Requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basis requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of parent’s ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).