UDOM Online Application Guidelines for 2023/2024 academic session have been publicized. University of Dodoma conducts their admission application online through the UDOM Online Application portal for 2023.
The Management is pleased to announce the procedures involved in sending applications for 2023 admission at University of Dodoma. The Application is done online at https://application.udom.ac.tz/.
University of Dodoma Online Application Steps Involved
Here are the steps involved in the application:
- First-time applicants are applicants that have not used this system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants are required to get registered first.
- Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants can login to the system anytime.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
- After selection of applicants, UDOM submits lists of successful applicants to the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) for approval. Upon approval, UDOM advertises the names of all applicants admitted into different study programmes. The final decision on who should be admitted is made by the University.
- All new students are required to report for the orientation programme that normally takes place during the week preceding the beginning of the new academic year.
- Successful applicants under self sponsorship are registered only after they have paid the requisite University dues.
- All fees paid will not be refunded.
- All students, if accepted, are expected to conform entirely to University regulations.
Deadline And Application fee
- Date: The application is still open
- Application Fee: 10000/=
Graduate Applicants 2023/2023
- Application Fee: 50000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the mid of September
To be paid through TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M PESA, NMB, EXIM BANK or CRDB. Modalities of payment will be given after successful registration into the application system.