The requirements for undertaking the University of Fort Hare (UFH) Bachelor of Health in Human Movement Science.
BACHELOR OF HEALTH IN HUMAN MOVEMENT SCIENCE
Bachelor of Health in Human Movement Science – BHM in HMS
It is recommended that Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Biology be taken as Matriculation subjects. Candidates shall be admitted to the program if they have the following:
- a university entrance certificate equivalent to NQF level 4 with a 28/29 APS score
- be proficient in English, having passed English with a D+ (level 4: 50-59%)
- passed mathematics with a D+ (level 4: 50-59%) or mathematic literacy with a B+ (level 5: 60-69%)
- passed Life Orientation with a D+ (level 4: 50-59%)
- passed 4 other subjects from the designated list with a D+ (level 4: 50-59%)
- Matured applicants (23yrs+) need to have an appropriate professional or science qualification
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.