The requirements for undertaking the University of the Free State (UFS) Bachelor of Commerce.
- NSC and an AP of 29
- Language of instruction on level 4 (50%)
- Mathematics on level 4 (50%)
- NBT for Academic (AL) and Quantitative (QL) Literacy Test; and Mathematics Test (MT)
Training of Accountants: Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc)
|Programme Description||Minimum Admission Requirements|
|Programme||Academic Plan Code||AP||Language of instruction||Mathematics||Compulsory National Benchmark Test||Campus|
|BCom (Accounting)||BC635050||29||4 (50%)||4 (50%)||AL, QL, MT||BC|
APPLICATION TO STUDY AT THE UFS IS FREE FOR SA, SADC, AND NON-SADC STUDENTS
ONLINE application: Go to www.ufs.ac.za. Follow the link ‘how to apply’ – online application. For assistance, contact +27 51 401 9538.
Remember to upload copies of:
- Your ID or passport
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- Your Grade 11 final results and Grade 12 June results, both with the school’s stamp
- Your academic records if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
WRITTEN application: Go to www.ufs.ac.za. Follow the link ‘how to apply’ and download the application. Complete and sign it, and post it with all the relevant documentation to The Application Office, PO Box 339, Bloemfontein 9300.
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.