The requirements for undertaking the University of the Free State (UFS) Bachelor of Medicine.
Undergraduate Selection Information for all schools
- Prospective students portal for general orientation and online application
- Additional application documents for selection
- Rule Books of Academic Programmes
- NBT (National Benchmark Tests) for all school-leaving applicants
- MB ChB
- BMedSc (Radiation Sciences)
- School of HRS (Health and Rehabilitation Sciences)
- School of Nursing
- The selection process of the various schools in the Faculty of Health Sciences will take place as below.
- For admission requirements and full details of the selection procedure and dates, please download our faculty booklet.
- Only a limited number of candidates are admitted to the first year of study.
- No late applications will be considered.
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.