UG Legon admission form 2022 academic year. University of Ghana (www.ug.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year.
University of Ghana (UG Legon) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. UG Legon application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
UG Legon admissions candidates are expected to complete applications for any course before the closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023
This application for UG Legon admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time UG legon applicants
- UG Legon students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit UG Legon admission forms starting with these steps:
- Obtain an e-voucher for GH¢200.00 via USSD Payment or at the following banks: Access Bank, Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Prudential Bank, and Fidelity Bank. (for Ghanaians only).
- International Applicants should not buy the e-voucher rather wire transfer the amount to the following accounts:
Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Fees Account Number: 2441000716652 or 1441000716647 Bank Details: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch Swift: ECOCGHAC
- You can also pay with Credit Card on the GT payment platform.
- Follow this link; https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/iundergrad/login
- For new users, click on “create account”
- Fill in your correct details then click create an account (your email must be active)
Applicants are required to read the specific University of Ghana Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on UG Legon Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.