UG Legon Fees 2022/2023 academic session available online. New & Old Students are to check the school fees schedule for their course. Are You wandering How much University of Ghana Fees for freshers/returning students cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
The Management of University of Ghana (UG Legon) has released the amount of fees structure for the 2022 / 2023 Academic Session. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. There are different school fees for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Please confirm that your name is on the admission list before payments ->> University of Ghana Admission List
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA (UG LEGON) FEES 2022/2023
Below is the direct breakdown of the School Fees Schedule of the various programmes offered by the University.
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the schedule of fees, so as to be sure of the exact amount.
- College of Education (DE Only)
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences
- College Of Health Sciences
- College of Humanities (Includes BA/BSc Education)
- Residential Fees
- University of Ghana Business School Special Programmes
Notice: The minimum amount to be paid in percentage terms before a student can have access to register for the 2020-2021 academic year is as follows:
- 50% before registration for Semester/Modular 1
- 30% before registration for Semester/Modular 2
- Final 20% before examination for Semester/Modular 2
- 100% of the Semester/Modular fees
Things students should note before paying the fees
Students must take note of the following when making payments:
- Only pay fees at University of Ghana APPROVED BANKS (listed below).
- All deposits at the bank should be made with a FEE DEPOSIT SLIP.
- All deposits at the bank should be made with CASH ONLY.
- Always ensure the STUDENT INDEX NUMBER and NAMES are correctly quoted.
- Always ensure the AMOUNT quoted on the receipt is the correct amount paid.
- Ensure the account name is that of the UNIVERSITY OF GHANA. Keep your deposit slips safely.
- Payments by CHEQUE (NO PERSONAL CHEQUES) can be made at the University’s Cash Office ONLY.
Student fees can be paid using any of the following mediums:
- At the bank
- Online using Visa card or Mastercard – https://sts.ug.edu.gh/ugpay
- International transfers (All charges relating to the transfer should be paid by the student. These will not be borne by the University).
In the meantime the school fees may have been updated, please if you notice any compromise, please do well to leave us a comment below and we will respond to it. You can also check back again just for updates on this page. You can use the official website for references – UG Legon.edu.gh.
In some cases, UG Legon Fee Structure may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. The fees for freshers seem to be higher than the fees for returning students. Additionally the programme of study determines the payment of fees
PAY UG Legon SCHOOL FEES
Most Institutions’ payment of School fees work on the Student Portal, this may not be the case in this particular institution. However, check the link to the student portal of the University below to know if your institution permits school fees payment online.
You would not like to contact the university over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, We see the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Africadmission Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on UG Legon Fees 2022 to all concerned ones, who might be in need of this information.