UHAS Admission form 2022 academic year. University of Health and Allied Sciences (www.uhas.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year.
University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. UHAS application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
UHAS admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2022/2023 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023
This application for UHAS admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time UHAS applicants
- UHAS students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit UHAS admission forms starting with these steps:
(1) Purchase an UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|ARB Apex Bank|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Foreign Applicants Only
Applicants outside Ghana can buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase for the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made – $130.00
(2) Start Application
Domestic applicants will have to take these procedures.
- Fee Paying Applicants: Those who wish to be considered for FEE PAYING option in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s), should tick the column provided on the online application form for FEE PAYING option.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (280×360 pixels and not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online before the close of Wednesday June 30, 2021.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary, applicants should sign the declaration page; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
BANK: ECOBANK, LEGON BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UHAS STUDENTS FEES
ACCOUNT No. : 0162014471506401
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION PICTURE
a. The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow at the background.
b. For religious purpose, scarfs are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
c. Wearing of glasses / shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
d. The Picture should have a dimensions of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2inches), resolution of 300, JPEG file format and a size not more than 400 kilobytes.
All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of University of Health and Allied Sciences.
UHAS therefore advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good quality picture of the stated specifications.
All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Health and Allied Sciences is very transparent and does not need to engage the services of any third party ( such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UHAS). Applicants should therefore guard against any of such persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them gain admission for a fee.
THOSE WHO DEAL WITH CONTACTS APART FROM THE ONES PROVIDED BELOW DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
For further Enquires contact Tel:+233 (0) 362196197, +233 (0) 362196129, +233 (0) 508534404, +233 (0) 245125359
Applicants are required to read the specific University of Health and Allied Sciences Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on UHAS Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.